In January of 2007 Lake City Auto Parts closed its doors due to redevelopment of the property where we had been operating family automotive businesses since 1923.
With the move to our new location we consolidated operations of our Auto Parts, Auto Care, our Machine Shop, Engine Service Inc., and Fleet Repair Parts and Management LTD.
The Quality Parts and Service Group was born.
We were a Auto Parts Store with a Machine Shop, now we are a Machine Shop with a Parts Department, and a Auto Care Center.
Quality Parts And Service Group | Engine Service Inc. | Lake City Auto Care | Lake City Auto Parts
© 2009 QPAS Group, All Rights Reserved.